Deeper Communion, Gracious Restraint:
A Letter from Alexandria to the Churches of the Anglican Communion
Dated: 5 Feb. 2009
Type: Communiqués & Press Releases
Collection: Primates’ Meeting
Meeting: Alexandria, Egypt, 1-5 February 2009
This permanent URL may be used in print publications to link to this document page.
Many of the documents in this collection have been assigned a protocol number, eg. ARCIC-44. These simply indicate that the document was distributed to the commission members. They do not signify provenance.
Copyright in minutes, statements, and other core papers is owned by the relevant Commission and requests for extensive quotation or use should be directed to the co-Chairs. However, copyright in papers by named authors remains with the author.
This document is available in these versions:
- PDF (anglicancommunion.org)
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org