Ecclesiological Implications of Response and Reception Procedures
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Arthur A. Vogel
Protocol number: ARCIC-II-38-3
Lambeth Library: ARCIC/2/84To cite this document:Arthur A. Vogel
. "Ecclesiological Implications of Response and Reception Procedures", ARCIC-II-38-3 (1985). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 25 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=854.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- PDF View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org