Brief letter to Bishop John Howe
This permanent link may be used to link to this document.
Author(s): Donald Coggan
Dated: 5 Feb. 1976
Protocol number: CFR-RC-52-18
Fonds/Collections: Archbishop of Canterbury
Lambeth Library: CFR/6/3/1/52To cite this document:Donald Coggan
. "Brief letter to Bishop John Howe", CFR-RC-52-18 (5 Feb. 1976). Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue
, accessed 23 Oct. 2021. https://iarccum.org/doc/?d=736.
Document availability: click here
The document may be found in the following formats and locations. Original print editions of most of these scanned texts are available in the Anglican Centre in Rome or the Lambeth Palace Library.
- CFR-RC-52 – p. 18 View JPEGS
This record is a stub. Please help build this archive. How can you help?
- Write a short description of this document.
- Provide a full-text transcription of this document.
- Indicate underlining, bold, italics, or other style using html tags,
e.g. <u>..</u>, <b>..</b>, <i>..</i>.
- Use linefeeds to indicate paragraphs.
Include accented characters where necessary.
- Indicate marginalia in square brackets, e.g. [ .. ]
Send your contributions or corrections to editor [at] iarccum [dot] org