This persistent link may be used in print publications to link to this page.
Sub-headings on this page
• John Bathersby (Co-Chair 2001-2008)
• John Baycroft (Secretary 2002, Consultant 2003-2008)
• David Beetge (Co-Chair 2001-2008)
• Donald Bolen (Secretary 2003-2008, Co-Chair 2011-)
• Alexander Brunett (2001-2008)
• Gregory Cameron (Secretary 2003-2008)
• Peter Carnley (2001-2008)
• Christine Codner (Staff 2001-2004)
• Peter Cross (2001-2006)
• Anthony Farquhar (2001-2008)
• Peter Fox (2005)
• Timothy Galligan (Consultant 2002-2008)
• Donna Geernaert (2001-2008)
• Jonathan Gough (2001-2004)
• Edwin Gulick (2001-2008)
• David Hamid (Secretary 2001, Consultant 2002-2008, Co-Chair 2011-)
• Crispian Hollis (2001-2008)
• Peter Kwong (2001-2004)
• Paul McPartlan (Consultant 2002-2008)
• Michael Nazir-Ali (2001-2008)
• Andrew Norman (2005)
• Giovanna Ramon (Staff)
• Terrie Robinson (Staff 2005)
• Mary Tanner (2001-2008)
• Lucius Ugorji (2001-2008)
Status of agreed statements
Agreed statements have been agreed by the dialogue members and submitted to the sponsoring churches for study. These texts express the careful considerations of the members of the dialogue but are not official statements of either of the churches.
In 2000, Archbishop of Canterbury George Carey and Cardinal Edward Cassidy, the then President of the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity, convoked a conference of Anglican and Roman Catholic bishops at Mississauga in Canada to discern the progress made in theological conversations, and whether closer co-operation could be developed between the two traditions. The result was the International Anglican-Roman Catholic Commission for Unity and Mission, which has been meeting since 2001. In February 2007, it published the first fruit of its work, the Report Growing Together in Unity and Mission, accompanied by two commentaries. IARCCUM‘s work continues under the co-presidency of Archbishop Donald Bolen and Bishop David Hamid.
The following list includes all documents in the IARCCUM fonds, sorted by category and date.
Letters, addresses, & greetings
Communiqués & Press Releases